Wednesday, December 26, 2007

My Favorite Things




















Everyone has a favorite thing. (Not necessarily my favorite thing:) )






William loves his MP3 player. He's giving his daddy a run for his money in the technology department. "Just give it to me" "I'll do it". He already wants to put all new music on it.



















Afton is the baker. Truly all she wanted was an easy bake oven. Now we just need to bake.












Cruz loves his Nerf gun. (Just because the other boys do) That's o.k. too. He loves his Star Wars guys. Everywhere I go, Star Wars!!

















Here are the music girls. I love them a lot. We're just working on the "joyful" noise is just to the Lord and not to the whole family. Does High School Musical count as a "joyful noise"? Happy are they all. That's a happy home. We hope all of your Christmas was a time of joy with your families. May God Bless all of you this next year.

No comments: