Thursday, January 29, 2009

Looks Good


Many of you know that I had thyroid cancer 2 years ago. They removed my thyroid and my lymph nodes on the right side of my neck. Everything went well during surgery. They removed all of the cancer and that began my quarterly, yearly Dr. visits. This year my Dr. wanted to do an ultrasound to get a base line for further years. I went yesterday to have my ultrasound and the Dr.'s office called this morning with GREAT news. Everything looked great and he'll continue to monitor me. See you in six months. I'm thankful for the good news. I love my family and I'm looking forward to spending lots more time with them.

1 comment:

L.Slanina said...

Heather,
I'm glad to hear that everything "looks good". I follow your blog regularly, and I must tell you that I think that you are an Amazing woman. Not only for the fact that you put up with Bill =), but for all you do with your family, and how much love you have pouring out of your heart. This world needs more people like you, so, if I could, I'd give you a hug, a big one. However, I'll suffice with saying that I admire you. And, stay cancer free! (this will be my 6th year!)
Lynnsey