Monday, November 3, 2008

Thanksgiving


I was reading another blog this morning about the things she was thankful for. She gave a challenge for others and I'm accepting it. I want to NOT rush this holiday season. I want to make sure my children know what and how to be thankful, even for the small things. So today I begin my once a day blog on things that my family are thankful for. Please accept my challenge to you and let me know or tell others of your blessings.

Today, I am thankful for my husband. Sometimes it's easy to forget all their needs and desires because we go through day to day life just "getting through". So I'm thankful for all the things he does day to day. He is the sole provider for our family. He works very hard making sure we have everything we need and lots of things we want (and there's a lot of us :)) He is a very smart guy. I'm thankful that he's full of common sense and and is able to think things through to the tiniest detail. He's a great dad! Thanks for working so hard for all of us. I love you.

No comments: